I’ve uploaded a piece from last year where I borrowed a lot of ideas from the Impromptu for solo guitar by Michael Berkley.
This is old news for some of you. Sapere Aude Guitar Duo’s debut album Notre Ennuis is out in the stores, available through streaming services or our website here.
I’ve uploaded an old duo of mine for guitar and flute.
It’s written as a kind of hommage to Tooru Takemitsu with an touch of Messiaen in the middle.
You can find the sheet music in the here.
I love to fool around on the baroque guitar and play some folk music. This song is by Mikael Marin, member of the band “Väsen”. Please check them out, they are a great band of musicians.
New recording of the wonderful piece “Adieu” by Franz Schubert. Me on romantic guitar.
Now you can download some of my music and arrangements for free in the “Sheet music” tab.
You can find two out of a total of six miniatures of mine in the latest publication of the magazine “Gitarr & Luta”.
You can find me on stage with Sapere Aude Guitar Duo on these dates and locations.
- 15/3: Antikvariatet – Trondheim Norway 20.00
- 26/3: Stjørdal Bibliotek – Stjørdal Norway 19.30
- 8/4: Tønsberg – Location and time to be announced
- 9/4: Ormøy Kirke – Oslo Norway 19.30
- 13/4: Östersunds Bibliotek – Östersund Sweden 19.30
- 16/4: Ørlandet Kultursenter – Brekstad Norway 19.30
- 21/4: Hoksengstuggu Oppdalsmuseet – Oppdal Norway 19.30
This is a small piece for solo guitar, where I explore the 8 tone harmonic scale to see what type of harmonies you can produce without loosing the feel of key… Might step out of the “comfort zone” sometimes though.